Apple iPhone 7 Unlocked A1778 GSM 128 GB
Refurbished phones here at CellSwap are as good as it gets without paying full retail for a brand new device.
- Our devices are in flawless cosmetic and operational condition
- Every functional component such as WiFi, speakers, battery, LCD, and buttons have been tested by three separate technicians.
- Battery capacity is a minimum of 95%
Our devices are factory unlocked. That means you can use the device on any GSM network of your choice. Here is the USA, GSM networks include T-Mobile, MetroPCS, AT&T, Cricket, and many more. The devices can be used worldwide as well for any compatible GSM network.
What is Included
A1778: The iPhone A1778 has a very similar cellular connectivity as the A1660, except that there is no support for TD-SCDMA and CDMA EV-DO Rev. A bands. Therefore, the phone won’t work properly on CDMA networks like Sprint or Verizon although you still can make phone calls via Voice-over-LTE (VoLTE). In the US, you can purchase the version at T-Mobile and AT&T. This can also be found in many European and Asian countries like the UK, France, Germany, Denmark, Greece, Italy, Spain, Singapore, and Australia.
- LTE bands 1 (2100 MHz), 2 (1900 MHz), 3 (1800 MHz), 4 (AWS), 5 (850 MHz), 7 (2600 MHz), 8 (900 MHz), 12 (700 a MHz), 13 (700c MHz), 17 (700b MHz), 18 (800 MHz), 19 (800 MHz), 20 (800 DD), 25 (1900 MHz), 26 (800 MHz), 27 (800 SMR), 28 (700 APT MHz), 29 (700 de MHz), 30 (2300 WCS)
- TD-LTE bands 38 (TD 2600 MHz), 39 (TD 1900 MHz), 40 (TD 2300 MHz), 41 (TD 2500 MHz)
- GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
We allow returns for all products within 30 days from date of purchase. Buyer is required to cover cost of return shipping unless the item is defective.
Handling Time: All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment. Orders placed prior to 2 pm Eastern Standard time will be shipped the same day.
Shipping Providers: United States Postal Service is our dedicated shipping provider.
Shipping Services: USPS Priority Mail is our standard shipping service for mobile device orders free of charge.
USPS First Class is our standard shipping service for accessory orders free of charge.
We understand the importance of the mobile device in every day life. For this reason, we have made the investment in mobile device testing software used by Fortune 500 companies. Our devices are put through a software generated 35 point funtionality test for each device. Items tested are below.
Initial functionaly report is provided with each device including indication of failed item being replaced.
We Also Recommend